Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What will happen if i stop taking birth control pills?

I have been on Ortho tri-cyclen for four months to regulate my menstrual cycle, but now I want to stop. I was wondering what would happen when I do stop. Will I break out and when will my period come? Also, I don't know if this is important or not, but the first two months I was on Ortho tri-cyclen lo and then the last two months I have been on ortho tri-cyclen tri-sprintec. Are those two the same? I had to take Tri-sprintec for the last two months because that's what my insurance covered.What will happen if i stop taking birth control pills?
Tri-sprintec is the generic version. They're pretty much the same.





And I doubt you'll have any bad side effects, but each girl is different, so I can't really say. Some have been known to break out really badly once they stop taking BC.
  • cool myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment