Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How soon will I notice the side effects from birth control, if I'm going to experience any?

I just started birth control and i know that during the first three months, some experience nausea, vomiting, mood swings, etc. I know there's a possibility i may not get any of them, but if i am going to get them how soon would they start?How soon will I notice the side effects from birth control, if I'm going to experience any?
Everyone is different. My sister felt the side effects a few days after starting it. She felt sick at her stomach for the first few weeks and half way through her pack, she started bleeding which lasted until she started her period. But, all of the side effects went away. I started Ortho Tri Cyclen and had no side effects, but I did switch and half way through the pack I started bleeding but only for one day. Now, I do ocassionally feel sick at my stomach which took about a month and my stomach is cramping some. So, everyone is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment