Friday, February 12, 2010

What happens if I all of a sudden stop taking birth control?

I've been taking birth control for three months now, and was recently hospitalized for 3 days and had no access to my pills therefore I just did not take them. I think that I am just going to stop taking them all together, is it okay to do this?What happens if I all of a sudden stop taking birth control?
Yes, that's completely fine. Just know that your body will need time to adjust. Your period might be kind of messed up for a while.What happens if I all of a sudden stop taking birth control?
Yes, it's fine. Just remember that suddenly stopping the pill will more than likely cause breakthrough bleeding. Also, your period may be delayed or even not come at all for the next couple of months. It takes your body a few months to completley adjust to being off the pill.
Yes it's fine, but you may get breakthrough bleeding, abdominal cramps,sore breasts etc. I've come off them suddenly and been fine though.


Just remember if it's being taken for contraception, you will have to find a different type.

No comments:

Post a Comment