Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How long does it take to get prego after birth control?

I took birth control pillls (portia) for three months, and my hubby came home from overseas a month later and i was able to concieve right away (within two days of him being home). I lost the baby but now we are going to try again. I have only been on birth control for a month (yasmin), but my doctor said we can start trying again. Do you think my chances are good to conceive within the first couple months again? I hope so.How long does it take to get prego after birth control?
i stoped taking mine in oct. and was pregnant in nov. it just depends on the person.. i hope all the best to you. good luck!How long does it take to get prego after birth control?
I was on birth control for 3 years and I got pregnant a week after stopping it. Which I've always heard was unlikely, but it happened for me.
I was on the pill for almost 10 yrs and the second month off the pill I got pregnant. I am now 17 weeks! Good luck to you!
I was on birth control when I found out I ws pregnant!!!!...SO I really dont think it matters.
i think your chances are as good as any! baby dust to you.
Personally, I think so, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment