Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How soon could someone get pregnant after being on birth control for four years?

I have been on birth control for about 4 years now and my husband and I decided within the next year or 2 we want to have a baby. I just recently stopped taking the pill. How soon could it be before i will be able to get pregnant?How soon could someone get pregnant after being on birth control for four years?
I wish there was a for sure amount of time that women knew theyw ould get pregnant, unfortunately there isnt. We have been trying for almost a year and a half now, and some people get pregnant their first month off birth control, and others get pregnant even when they are on birth control... so there is no set amount of time, Hopefully it happens fast though!
  • cool myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment