Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I go about getting on birth control?

Do I have to make an appointment with a gynecologist or is there such a thing as getting it from a place like planned parenthood? I don't have a regular doctor so I'm just trying to see how other people go about it.How do I go about getting on birth control?
I get mine every month from planned parenthood. It's alot easier because they have the BC there, so you don't have to get a prescription. Plus... in general... they are alot better about these things cause ';down under'; issues is all they deal with!





Would refer any of my friends to Planned Parenthood - they'll take good care of you and answer ANY questions (without making you feel like an idiot for asking). Seriously. Good people.How do I go about getting on birth control?
just go to the doctor and tell them the reson for going on the pill ex. reduce acne, period pains, lighten period or contreception and it can be a random doctor you don't need to have a doctor just book an appointment somewhere random
I get mine from my family doctor. You can takes pills everyday, or there's a needle you can get once every 3 months and it also stops your period.
You can get it from planned parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment