Friday, February 12, 2010

What acne skincare product/skin care system keeps your acne under control?

I recently got acne and I hate it. Tiny bumps all over my forehead and a few bigger ones on my cheeks. I also have tiny tiny bumps on my cheeks, will these turn into big zits? I ve been using the sea weed cleanser from the bodyshop and i think its useless. So please if you have any ideas tell me!What acne skincare product/skin care system keeps your acne under control?
I've had acne since I was about 12 (I'm 27 now) and I've found that several things work for me; it's just dependent upon how you use them. Proactiv, Murad, and Cleocin-T all worked great and from what you've described, we have the same type. Now that I'm older and my face is less oily, just some over-the-counter face wash (Clearasil, Neutrogena, Oxy 10) will keep it under control. Unfortunately there's no cure, but you can definitely keep your skin clear with certain things. I would strongly advise against ProAcne (the generic rip-off of ProActiv) and Accutane. Accutane is supposed to work for all acne, but it can damage your reproductive system if you're a woman. In fact, you have to sign a waiver stating that you will not become pregnant while using it because of the damage it will cause an unborn baby. I actually temporarily lost my sight while using it (I was 19) and I just quit using it right then and there. Some more side effects include hair loss, pinkeye, dry skin, depression, weakened immune system, etc.


Hope you find something that works for you. Good luck!! If you have any questions, shoot me an email and I'll be happy to answer.What acne skincare product/skin care system keeps your acne under control?
im now 16 and ive had acne since i was 12. ive used everything, if youve heard of it ive probably used it. my most recent experiment was with proactiv and it actually made my acne worse. so i decided to just go to the dermatologist and let me tell you its the best thing i have ever done =) its only been a week and my skin is almost perfectly clear and i am sooo happy. he gave me a prescription for monodox (doxycycline monohydrate pills) which is an antibiotic and duac gel (benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin) and i just use the mild cleanser that came with the gel . GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST and youll get results =)
Well, you could try natural remedy stuff like drinking more water, changing your diet to include leafy veggies or fruits like apples, oranges, grapes...





Or go with an acne treatment of some kind. Do your research on what products work the best. But before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.topacnecures.info





Good luck
You should try out a free trial of Shiva-23 it's a new product. It destroys Acne causing bacteria without making your skin flaky and dry.





Shiva-23 Clinical Study: http://www.skincarereviewers.com/the-shi鈥?/a>


Shiva-23 Testimonial: http://www.skincarereviewers.com/sharlen鈥?/a>



I had bad acne from 14 to 19. I used nuetragena acne wash twice a day. But the most important thing is KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF YOUR FACE!! My doctor kept telling me this, but I would not listen on account I could not go to school with puss coming off my face, so I would pop my zits. Well one summer I said screw it, I did not touch my face for 2 months, just washed it. It was pretty foul, I had white heads everywhere, but I DID NOT POP THEM! Since then I get one pimple a year. I think I should have listened to the doctor sooner, I got real lucky I only suffered a couple of scars.


Good luck!
Ask your Doctor for a prescription only product called Retin-A.


I remember suffering badly as a teenager, no one fully understands unless they have pimples themself.





Retin-A takes a while to work, but the end results are terrific.


Good luck














http://www.undiagnosedillness.org
proactive is suppose to be good

No comments:

Post a Comment