Monday, February 8, 2010

How do you control anger on top of more anger?

I cant seem to control it. First i was mad about 2 different things, then i was mad about something else on top of those two different things, and i just lost it, when my little brother started talking smart to me and i got up and smacked him and pushed him to the other side of the room. I am in deep trouble now. How do i control this anger before i end up doing some serious damage to somebody one day??How do you control anger on top of more anger?
I am glad you're recognizing it as a problem and trying to find how to control your anger.





Try EFT. I learned it in support group and lots of people in the group said it helped them. Watch the followiing:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75QoKxSZY鈥?/a>How do you control anger on top of more anger?



count to ten before you act out.





sing a song inside your head. have a happy song that you know that you can always sing inside your head when you feel anger coming.





pray for help.





try to have more love for others. give service to them and then you will drive the negative feelings out so there's no room for them.
your best bet is to have a consult with a doctor regarding this I am bipolar with anger issues, there are medicines to help you it may take some time to find a good regimen.If you want to go more naturally you can go to counseling and try to talk out your issues or u can find certain breathing exercises to help.
You don't seem like a bad person at all.. and I think you need to realize that. You just need to breathe. Its so hard and I understand!!! I just snap half the time! But its a friggin hard challenge to not jump at someone when they annoy you..I always resort to breathing. It sounds so strange but think about.. Just close your eyes and breathe.. listen to your favourite music and wait for you to calm down. You may not like this method but when i am about to explode it works for me. x
Before you explode or argue take a deep breath,that's will relax you, and your anger will be under control to analize and find a better way to solve it.In the mean time you could ask for medical help to discard any health problem.Take care ,God loves tou
ignore it : ignore what your angry at

No comments:

Post a Comment