Friday, February 12, 2010

How long does it take to get pregnant after stop taking birth control pills?

Im on the pill, have been off and on for years...we plan to have another kid and Im wondering how long it will take for you to get prego after you stop taking the pill? yaz to be exact.How long does it take to get pregnant after stop taking birth control pills?
It's different for everyone. Some get pregnant the first cycle, for other women it takes many months, or even years. There is no way to predict.How long does it take to get pregnant after stop taking birth control pills?
It definitely varies from person to person, but my doctor recommended that I go off the pill for at least three months (and use an alternative method) before trying to conceive - to make sure my hormones were back to normal. Talk to your doctor about it, and see what they say.
Depends on the woman. I got pregnant on the first cycle, so you never know. For some women it takes a lot longer but you never know until you try. And I was on the pill for years so the whole, 'it'll take several months' wasn't the case with me. Good luck!
Everyone is different.. I got pregnant the month I stopped getting the depo shot and I had used it for alittle over 2 1/2 yrs...
I got pregnant the second month off the pill. I knew exacly when I was ovulating, so we had good timing.
It only took me a month. My sister took 2 weeks. My one friend took more than a year. Every one is different. Try not to stress and just enjoy the journey!
It depends on your body. I have friends that took 4-6 months but I only took 2 weeks.
When I took off my patch I got pregnant 5 months later
took me about two years

No comments:

Post a Comment