Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I control myself while masturbating so I can edge?

I can go for about 20 minutes before I really can't hold off any longer but I wanna know how to hold off for longer, like 40 minutes or maybe even up to an hour.How do I control myself while masturbating so I can edge?
prob going to have to do it someplace that you shouldn't, so you can't finish, where you have to appear that you are not doing anythingHow do I control myself while masturbating so I can edge?
Slow down the rate of stroke. there is a formula The rate of stroke is equal to the pulseof the knob ~~
You need to come ';close'; and then stop. And don't start again until you are soft. Do this a few times before you finish. It will take some time, but this will add to your lasting ability. You have to teach yourself control.
bend your knees you wont come not in a million years ... :)
When you feel the time is close, gently squeeze the head of you penis. This will delay ejaculation and wait a few seconds and start again. Slowly masturbating is best with a few stops in the process. When you have intercourse and you feel close pull out and keep loving on your gal and then reenter when you feel the time ease off. However, with any method you use know that there is a point of no return - you reach that point and you are gonna blow whether you want to or not. Takes practice.
You just need to go real steady and be sure to stop before you get to an orgasm. It takes a little practice, but I know you can go for well over an hour - the longest I ever went was about 2 1/2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment