Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How long does birth control take to clear up your skin?

I was put on birth control to clear up my skin and it did!





I just started my 5th month of pills. But I have still had 1-2 pimples a month. Is this normal? I heard that it was supposed to clear up 100% by the 3rd month, or at least that's what my friends say.





Don't get me wrong my skin is WAY better now than before. I used to be so frustrated with my skin.How long does birth control take to clear up your skin?
It's not even 100% guaranteed that birth control pills will clear up a woman's skin. In some cases, it can actually make her skin worse. Birth control pills can't make your skin totally perfect, so your friends are wrong about that too.How long does birth control take to clear up your skin?
It's not a miracle pill. Nothing can guarantee 100% perfect results. It can greatly improve your acne, but it can't prevent every pimple forever. 1-2 pimples is totally normal. You still need to do your part with diet and cleansing, and even then occassional pimples are inevitable.
There isn't any pill that can clear up your skin 100%. 1-2 a month doesn't sound to bad at all! Very normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment