Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What are the chances of being pregnant while on birth control?

I got on birth control about a month before my wedding which was at the beginning of October. During our honeymoon and since we have had unprotected sex. I switched bc for this most recent month. Last month while my period was supposed to be four days, it was only for one and very very light. This month, I was supposed to start two days ago and I haven't at all. What are the chances that I am pregnant?What are the chances of being pregnant while on birth control?
No way to know for sure without testing. I'm currently in my 7th week of pregnancy, with a baby conceived while I was on NuvaRingWhat are the chances of being pregnant while on birth control?
sounds like you could be.wait about a week and take a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment