Friday, February 12, 2010

What brand of birth control pill do you use?

I've been on Yaz for a little over a year, but I'm thinking about switching pills, this one gives me bad headaches and difficulty wearing contacts. What are some other brands that you use, and do you have any side effects with it? Thanks!What brand of birth control pill do you use?
I take ortho tri cyclen lo.


I have also taken novum 777 and just plain ortho tri cyclen.





To be honest I didn't see any difference in them. They all did the same thing for me. I didn't gain weight or have increased size in my breasts. It does help keep my skin clear and helps my periods.What brand of birth control pill do you use?
I've heard Yaz has some of the nastiest side effects in terms of what you experience while you're on it, but any kind of hormonal contraceptive has the danger of increasing your risk of certain cancers, decreasing your sex drive, and a bunch of other things...check out www.contracept.com/pill for more info-- also, all pills but especially low-dose ones like Yaz sometimes actually let you conceive but then miscarry before you realize you're pregnant--i.e. they can act as chemical abortifacients instead of true contraceptives... how about a barrier method? Less messing with hormones=win.
I am on femcon FE right now and I really like it. I have been on several different types and this is my favorite. I've used Yasmin, orthotricyclene low, and Nuvaring prior to femcon. I have found that it has no notable side effects and another plus is that it is mint flavored and chewable. (not that it really matters as I still swallow them but its good for people who have a fear of swallowing a pill). Yasmin which is akin to Yaz was the worst. I was sick (throwing up) constantly from the hormone content and was VERY moody.
I have been on Yazmin for awhile and it works fine with me. But whatever you do.....do NOT take the shot Depo. It is awful, and has given so many women depression and it does not completely get out of your body for well over a year after your last shot.





Talk to your doc about the symptoms you have and they will give you a different type of hormone and go from there. Unfortunately some women have to go through several types of pills before they find the one that works for them.
I was on Yaz, and I ended up getting a blood clot and I couldn't breathe. They said if I waited 2 more hours, I would've been dead. I would definitely get off it if I were you. There is a big law suit against it. I would go for seasonelle.
just the common Ortho Trycycline
Mirena. It's not a pill though, but last up to 5 years and you can remove it if you change your mind.
Levlen ED and not had any problems with it
I use alesse :)
yaz to jazz
Aww :( I wish you were still a virgin.
i don't take none of that stuff (: proplay wondering why i answer this q cause i felt like it
none

No comments:

Post a Comment