Friday, February 12, 2010

Is anybody out there taking Lybel the new no period birth control?

I would like to know what if any side effects you have, if you would recommend it and how expensive it is. I have been on Seasonale for five years now. Never had problems with breakthrough bleeding now all of the sudden I've been bleeding for a whole month. Think its time for a change.





ThanksIs anybody out there taking Lybel the new no period birth control?
I'm not taking that, but I've been on many non-period birth controls, including Seasonale. Anytime I go off a no period one, I have my period for like months. I don't know why, maybe the body is trying to catch up? Maybe you should let it out and you could go back on Seasonale if it's working for you. You are so lucky to have found one that worked for 5 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment