Friday, February 12, 2010

What is the best way to use a Durazone Multi-Position Damper control for HVAC?

I just moved into a home with one HVAC unit, only one thermostat, and a DuroZone remote damper control upstairs with 4 positions. Closed, 1/3, 2/3, and Open. I was wondering the best way to use this system for heating and cooling.What is the best way to use a Durazone Multi-Position Damper control for HVAC?
With zone systems, that is something you have to play with yourself... Change the settings and see if you like the way it feels in your home.... If you don't change it do a different setting.





When I install zone systems in customers homes, I make sure they fully understand how to work their system.





I may set it up to my own liking, but the customers liking could be way different than mine.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment