Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How soon can you get pregnant after ending your birth control?

I stopped talking my birth control pills 5-7 days before my period. I have been taking birth control for 4 months now and my periods never really become regular. I am usually a day or two late but this last period came two days early and lasted 3 or four days (normal). I have been having sex the week prior to my period (the week i stopped taking my birth control pill) and had sex while on my period and acouple times right after it. Could I get pregnant if I dont continue my next cycle of pills?How soon can you get pregnant after ending your birth control?
immediatelyHow soon can you get pregnant after ending your birth control?
If you were me you could already be pregnant although it is unlikely. YES you could get pregnant if you discontinue. Some doctors will tell you that it may take time to normalize but I know many that have become pregnant right away including myself.
ur chances are immediate once u get off the pills
i was on birth control for 7 years before we started trying to have a baby, i was off them for one month and the pregnancy test came back positive! if you are not taking your pills or using some form of birth control you are probably going to get pregnant!
yes you can get pregnant if you are not already. It seems like to me every time i would stop taking mine i was pregnant the next day. So be careful if u don't want kids
I got pregnant right away. I stopped taking them in Oct i got pregnant in Oct now due in July.
I've never done birth control. But I'm not having sex either so I don't need to use it. I do know that when you're pregnant, your periods stop.
i stopped taking them because i wanted to get pregnant..P.S it took 2and1/2 years for me to get pregnant.trying and trying . everyone is different
imediately after you stop the pilz
I was on the pill for 2 years went off for july and august last year back on in september and off again in October (had my period then stopped taking pills) and got pregnant right away! Now Im 4 months pregnant.
If you don't take those pills, not only will you eventually get pregnant, but it will probably happen pretty fast. It's not uncommon for women to ovulate IMMEDIATELY after stopping birth control.
yes. i had a friend that missed a few pills here and there and still got pregnant while on the pill. The doctors say that if your wanting to try for a baby((which i dont think you are.. i dont know)) they like to see you off of them for a month or two so it can all get out of your system. but yes. you could get pregnant if you dont continue the next cycle of pills. I suggest if your not planning on having a baby then stay on the birth control. and it can take a while for your periods to become regular. it took me about 4 months when i was on to get it to where i knew EXACTLY. but if your trying for a baby good luck!
Yes you can.





Normally pills take 1-2 months to lose effect. But there is no guarantee, and it is not worth taking the risk. Be Prudent.
Yes-it took me about 2 months after stopping the pill to get pregnant. Normally you do't ovulate the first month off the pill but there is still chance. So unless you want to get pregnant, you betteer take some precautions.
It is very possible to get pregnant, very fast. I took birthcontrol pills for almost 2 years faithfully, finished my last pack in August, and got pregnant in September, i'm due in June. So it is very possible, your body does not take long to readjust to the abscence of the extra hormones that birth control produces. Birth control only tricks your body into thinking you're pregnant, so when you come off of them, your body goes right back into it's natural cycle.
yes absolutely! your hormones and body are all out of whack from being on the pill and skipping even one pill greatly increases the chance of becoming pregnant
Absolutely. I heard that your body will try to make up for lost time and produce eggs more rapidly. Maybe this is a wives tale, but I'd sure be careful if you don't want to get pregnant.
It really depends on how long you've been taking it and how regular your periods are. Women generally ovulate half way until their next cycle (so a day or two after your period is probably ok). That is when they are most fertile. It took me six months before I got pregnant, but I was on them for 9 years.
if u don't take pills,then u will definatley become pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment