Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What are the chances of getting pregnant while on birth control?

I've been on yaz birth control for a little longer than a week, I REALLY need to know how possible is it to get pregnant?What are the chances of getting pregnant while on birth control?
Birth controls are never 100% safe... and according to what I've heard you should be really careful on the first month.


You should always use condoms too..


You know what they say ... Better safe than sorry.


The chances are ver very low, but it still happens-%26gt; walking proof of it! lol


Personally I dont trust condoms not birth controls anymore... I was using both when I got pregnant... but that just me. =)


Try to be as safe as possible but keep in mind that... nothing is 100% safeWhat are the chances of getting pregnant while on birth control?
You should use a backup method of birth control such as condoms for the first month of birth control. One week is not long enough to be effective. After that, as long as you are taking it perfectly, meaning one pill every single day without missing one, taking them at around the same time every day then the effectivness can be over 96%.
1% chance of getting pregnant. very rare.. but it happends so still use another form of birth control if you really dont want to have a baby cause there will always be the 1% chance..
happened to me while i was on yaz, 2nd month
you still need to be safe. its a 50/50 chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment