Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What are the side effects of going off birth control for good, if there are any?

I am currently on Yasmin and it is making me have food cravings and really bad bloating and mood swings. I am ready to go off birth control for good. I'm just afraid that doing so will make me gain weight. What are some of the side effects of going off the stuff for good?What are the side effects of going off birth control for good, if there are any?
If you're going to gain weight you'd do it going ON birth control. I've never heard of anyone gaining because they went OFF it. The biggest side effect of going off birth control is possible pregnancy --- if that's a possibility you need to find another form of birth control before you go off the one you're using now.





Personally, I HATED all the pills I tried. There are other things out there that work without pumping your body full of drugs.What are the side effects of going off birth control for good, if there are any?
One of the main side effects you will have is a normal period , which in some women is quiet painful or uncomfortable, which is the reason they went on the pill to start with.


Aside from that there really are no significant things to worry about ( alternate birth control of course )

No comments:

Post a Comment