Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can i control my anger with my boyfriend?

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years. I love him, but he can make me so mad! I'm usualy a really laid back person, but i blow up on him all the time for no reason. I know its not his fault, and i want to change before i lose him. Please help?How can i control my anger with my boyfriend?
Get over yourself or you're going to loose him. No man looks forward to coming home to an angry wife who's going to blow up ';for no reason all the time';. If you can't control yourself, look forward to your husband going ';out with the boys'; quite often. Men don't hassle each other. It's a comfortable feeling. It's your job to make it that way for your man when he comes home.How can i control my anger with my boyfriend?
People do not blow up filled with anger for no reason. Either be honest with yourself that this guy is not the guy for you,


Or allow him to continue to manipulate you, go to the doctor, allow the doctor to say,';you're bi-polar'; and start taking medication everyday.


People can change by two ways:


1. They choose it


2. They are manipulated into it





Consider why you get angry? Be honest with yourself, and realize that this guy is not for you.
Counseling and anger management class. If you're serious about wanting to change, then you need to know that working on issues like anger and anger management isn't a do-it-yourself project.





Also, your boyfriend is more likely to be convinced that you actually mean it when you tell him you're working on your anger issues if you're seeing a counselor.


**************************************鈥?br>

';I love him, but he can make me so mad!'; BTW, the way you phrased this is a classic indicator of a person with an abusive personality. He can't ';make'; you do anything. Anger is a choice, and you are choosing to be angry. You have other choices: you can walk away, you can tell him you need time to control yourself, you can learn to recognize the signs that you are losing control and abort the conflict before you blow up, you can do a lot of things that don't involve getting angry and losing your temper. Anger is choice and nobody makes you get angry. Until and unless you recognize that, you aren't going to make any progress at all.





Own your actions, own your emotions. They belong to you.





This is a good website to learn about the abusive personality: http://www.drirene.com/abuserpages.php





(The graphics are corny but the message is the best I've ever found addressing abusive behavior.)
Its impossible to do that . you blow it up cause you want to be special to him because you love him more.when you love a person more it becomes frustration and possesiveness.so you are in this situation?according to me try and be normal just try to be busy dont get on to a topic which either irritates you or him.if you are 2 years with him by now you should figure out whats wrong and whats wright best of luck
I had this issue with my ex girlfriend...we've been together for a year and we had awesome times, but damn, we also had BAD times. So I don't tell you to blame it on him only, but take a look at your personalities...some people (like me and my ex) can be better friends than partners (we're both Cancers and yeah, I'm not over her yet...it's been like a week and 3 days since I dumped her).





I'm not all into astrology, but it SOMETIMES makes sense...so much that it sometimes made me feel wrong even if I wasn't wrong and vice versa.
i am going to tell you somthing i am a very angry person but you know what i grew up and those tantrums are very kindergardner check into your life and see why are you so angry maybe you have a bad friend that maybe you need to get rid of get rid of all the bad people and problems in your life and maybe just maybe you wont be so angry
I was the same way- and I loved him very very much- but I didn't change and even though I thought he would never leave me in a million years- he did. It was the worst feeling ever, so if you don't want to lose him you must change now....cuz he eventually will leave you, TRUST ME
Hi friend.Just relax when u meet him. Note his expression on face when u meet him or ask him any problem my dear.Keep calm ur mind when u meet him and also ignore all ur tentions,problems etc.Then u just feel or not any anger on face.
if u feel your self fixing to blow up get away take a power walk it will furn off the energy to be mad then come back and talk to him peacefully like u should good luck
Back in my twenties I had an uncontrolled anger problem that turned out to be bipolar disorder.
instead of blowing on him, try blowing him
better take care of your study. don't act in foolish manner.
can you give us a tangible example?

No comments:

Post a Comment