Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I convince my mother to allow me to get birth control?

She is a very strict catholic who believes to save sex until marriage but knows that I have had sex and doesnt accept it. Is there anyway that I can get the birthcontrol without it showing on the insurance bill and should I wait until I turn 18?How do I convince my mother to allow me to get birth control?
Yes, I believe planned parenthood offers it. Just go to their website for their closest location.How do I convince my mother to allow me to get birth control?
if your mother wants to encourage her daughter to practice safe sex then she should really let you go on the pill. however if your mother won't let you then maybe it is wise to wait until you are 18, using alternative methods of contraception such as condoms. the pill can also help you control periods and clear up bad skin, so you could try telling your mum you have bad periods or something and you can still get on birth control that way. hope this helps x
Buy it with your own money (in cash)





But seriously do you just wanna go against your religion/parenting/MOTHERS WILL?





Birth control is just an excuse to have sex, before you wouldn't have sex because you were afrid of pregnancy now you don't have to be so you can.
Do you really need to have sex?


Seriously.





But since you obviously can't wait to have sex, DO NOT wait until you're 18 to get birth control.


Go to Planned Parenthood. Or even the Health Department.





Just be warned, Catholics don't like birth control, either, so don't let Mommy Dearest find out.
Go to a free clinic (they hand out birth control for free) that way you can avoid the strict mother who thinks you should wait until your married lecture.





http://yourstdhelp.com/free_clinic_locat鈥?/a>
donot risk yours life . if you had sex than you have to take contraceptive within 72 hrs . such pills are available in all medical store. hurry up!!!!!!
HEALTH DEPARTMENT. ITs FREE they cant tell your PARENTS BY LAW.
You need to ask your best friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment