Friday, February 12, 2010

What are the pros and cons of a teenager drinking birth control pills?

I am 15 years old and am not sexually active yet but am planning to and I'm thinking of using birth control pills when I do. I am just wondering what are the pros and cons about drinking birth control pills at my age.What are the pros and cons of a teenager drinking birth control pills?
Drinking and birth control pills are different things. I am going to go off of taking birth control. Personally I feel that 15 is too young for sex. I began taking birth control pills at the age of 16 because I would have severe cramping and a heavy menstrual period. They were able to put me on a low level and it has completely taken away my cramps and my period is light I only bleed for 3-4 days as It was 7-9.





When taking birth control pills you need to be sure that you DO NOT SMOKE. It can cause blood clots to go into your lungs and heart and has caused death in some cases that were not caught in time.





Alcohol is also a no no. It can decrease the effectiveness.





I appreciate the fact that you are being mature about finding out before you do anything. Always remember that even if you are taking a birth control pill always use a condom! The condom will keep you from getting diseases that you will have to live with the rest of your life. No amount of sex is worth living with an std and having to tell every partner after that you have an std.





Personally I recommend that you use both methods just to be on the safe side.What are the pros and cons of a teenager drinking birth control pills?
I don't see how someone ';drinks'; birth control ?


Pros- Prevents pregnancy


Shorter lighter periods


Helps with acne





Cons- You have to remember to take it everyday, can't forget.


You might gain weight, might make you moody.





Honestly, the pros outweigh the cons.
your 15 years old. you shouldn't be sexually active.
u cant drink bc pills maybe u need to grow up if ur stupid enough to think bc pills come in liquid form!
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment